Friday, August 6, 2010

3

“Mm… Nothing, really… probably just watch TV.” you said.

“Alright.  See you later, man.”

You blinked your eyes twice. The dream was awful… but for some reason you could not remember what was that you saw in the end. Shaking your head couple of times, you head to the shower.

--- 

After shower you sat back on your bed and turn on the TV. You browse through the channels with hazy focus. What did I saw in the end…? I remember I was crawling… and then I saw… Damn I can’t remember!!

In frustration you turned off the TV and lie in your bed. After a while you accept the fact that you cannot remember it, and so you let your mind relax a bit. Your gaze wandering to the ceiling, but your mind was somewhere else.  In the back ground, a gentle tune was playing from your MP3.

Hypnotic sound… it’s a miracle that you can feel almost peaceful, because your mind was usually… restless.
Something doesn’t feel right…  A little bit strange. Something in the air was just different, it doesn’t fit…  and something inside you, your inner sense, was trying so hard to warn you. But you felt really sleepy… so sleepy you were about to ignore the warning.  I was just shower. This is impossible. I never get sleepy after shower. It was like fighting a strong sleeping drug.  The gentle back sound was now the only thing you can hear.

And then you realized you hadn’t turned on your MP3 at all this morning.

At the exact moment of awareness, you felt like everything around you was come crashing down. Once again the image of what exactly you saw at the end of your dream come flashing on your mind... In horror, you realized what the dream really was; it was Evil incarnation and it will not let you go. It will continue to chase you in dream and reality.

Closing your eyes, you know you will wake up some place else. In a world set pretty much similar to what you experienced in your last dream.

___________________________________________________

It’s too scary! I want to go back!

I must say I’m intrigued. Demon or Ghost, I’m not afraid!! Let’s get though this!!

No comments:

Post a Comment